Services we offer to our valued customers
A wide selection of Payment Acceptance Devices, ranging from conventional payment terminals to comprehensive Android based Smart POS
Latest payment technology that is ever ready to integrate with any self-service kiosk or vending machine in the market
Able to integrate with any e-POS system that merges your current ordering system with our payment terminals
Provide hardware and software of back-end applications and infrastructure to financial institutions in order to enable and improve the payment processing experience
Reliable technical support, catered to financial institutions, partners, and merchants at anytime and anywhere
PAYSYS is Malaysia’s very own ICT expert, specialising in the credit card industry for various financial institutions. We take pride in offering payment solutions through Electronic Draft Capture (EDC), which plays a vital role in reducing the speed of transaction processing between Merchant and various Financial Institutions.
PAYSYS was established in October 1999, when the remarkably entrepreneurial minds of Mr. Kim Kok Hai and Mr. Indran Candiah joint forces to be Malaysia’s main EDC players in the financial industry. Since its incorporation, the company has been continuously thriving to meet the demanding growth of the credit card industry. From only a handful of employees running the show, Paysys now has a strong team force of more than 150 employees.
Capitalising today’s trends of financial institutions, PAYSYS (M) Sdn Bhd and PAYSYS Communications (MSC) Sdn Bhd, were strategically formed in 1999 and 2003, respectively. The purpose of this was to nurture Malaysian talents in order to rapidly produce world class solutions with home-grown K-workers.
“To be recognised as an enduring business partner and solution provider in the global ICT industry.”
With more than 20 years of experience in the cashless payment industry, we take pride in being the best service provider by adhering to our core values. These values have always been our principle when it comes to providing the best for our team, clients, and to the overall improvement of technology
The most valuable asset in the company that allows us to provide speedy, reliable, and responsive services to clients
Our clients’ trust towards our brand is the cornerstone of our success. We continue to strive to be a reliable partner to all clients, 24/7
Aside from our 24/7 support that we have on ground, we also ensure that our technology is consistently up to date, providing the best efficiency
Different payment devices that suit your business needs
Meet our top management
Our milestone, over the years
The Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) collaborated with Paysys (M) Sdn Bhd in 2013, developing POS Terminals. POS terminals which are provided and installed by Paysys (M) Sdn Bhd are deployed in retail establishments to enable customers to make payments through debit, credit, or prepaid cards. With this, customers can enjoy cashless payment anytime and anywhere.
Became the first payment institution in Asia to receive the Visa Asia Pacific Payment Security Services (VPSS) certification. The VPSS certification was introduced by Visa to encourage enhanced protection of customer data.
Awarded Asia Pacific's First MasterCard Level 1 and 2 Certification for Terminal Integration Process. Axalto, the smart card and terminals division of Schlumberger Limited, announced the successful achievement of MasterCard Level 1 and 2 Letter of Approval for Terminal Integration Process (TIP), making Paysys the first vendor in Asia Pacific to accomplish the stringent requirements set by MasterCard International
Cassis announced its partnership with ORGA and Paysys during the launch of Public Bank’s (PBB) Executive MasterCard on the EMV platform. The three companies fulfilled different complementary roles, where Cassis provided a full range of issuing services such as data preparation and personalisation.
Paysys developed card payment and acceptance applications for mobile handheld terminals, in collaboration with Celcom (M) Bhd.
We at GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries respect the privacy of individuals with regard to Personal Data. This Privacy Statement is formulated in accordance with the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) 2010 which we believe is applicable and similar to the ASEAN region in particular the Philippines Data Privacy Act, Indonesia PDPA, Thailand PDPA, Singapore PDPA, Australia PDPA and so on.
By interacting with GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries either at our websites, e payment portals or otherwise, or by using the GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries websites (“Websites”), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries and all persons involved in the provision of services by GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries.
In the event of any conflict between the English and versions in other language, the English version shall prevail. GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Statement at any time by placing the updated Statement on its Website. Continuing communication or use of GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries services shall signify your acceptance of the Statement, unless informed to us otherwise.
1. “Personal Data” refers to information about you which you have provided to GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries, such as your name, address, telephone number, identity card number, email address, your personal preferences and any information which may identify you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries from time to time.
2. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries may not be able to communicate with you or to provide you the services you require.
3. You hereby agree that GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries may collect, retain and process your Personal Data for the below stated purposes but is not limited to :-
o communication with you
o sending updates of events, promotions, marketing materials and information of our future expansions
o conducting research on your preference or performing statistical and analysis of your behaviour to try to meet your needs better
o making such disclosures as may be required by law
4. If you do not consent to GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed above, please notify GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries using the contact details as stated below.
5. GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries may engage other companies, service providers or individuals or any third party to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (which is not exhaustive):
o information technology service providers
o data entry service providers
o regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements
o potential buyer of transferee in the event of any re-organization or disposal of our business or any part thereof
6. Personal Data held by GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries will be kept confidential in accordance with GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries Privacy Statement, pursuant to applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
7. We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your requirement.
8. We will only use your personal information to provide you with better options and services.
9. We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
10. All staff and any third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
11. All reasonable efforts and practical steps are made to ensure that any Personal Data held is kept up to date and is protected against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
12. Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up to date, or seek further information from GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries on the Personal Data and Privacy Statement by contacting:
GHL SYSTEMS BERHAD CUSTOMER CARE – firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Kindly note that in the event you withdraw your consent to GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries the processing of your Personal Data, then GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries shall cease to process your Personal data upon receiving your aforesaid withdrawal request wherein your Personal Data with GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries will be cancelled.
14. GHL Systems Berhad and any of our subsidiaries reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for processing of any data access request..
Interested in any of our payment solutions? Talk to our experts today
Block D-3a-02,Level 6, Menara Uncang Emas (UE3), 85, Jalan Loke Yew, Cheras, 55200 Kuala Lumpur,